Marine Stereo CLARION
CMS5 Marine Source Unit w/ iP6 Rated 4.3" Optically Bonded Color LCD Display
|Amplifier||50 Watts x 4|
|Display Type||IP6 Rated 4.3" Optically Bonded Color LCD Commander|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
Clarion's marine-rated CMS5 digital media receiver is like a source unit and a multimedia hub all in one.
This compact package consists of a 4.3" Optically Bonded Color LCD controller and a hideaway "black box" that lets you create a system custom-tailored to your on-the-water entertainment needs.
Black Box receiver:
The CMS5's hideaway box contains a built-in AM/FM/Weather Band tuner, plus a USB port for your iPhone, a second USB port for another device, and an auxiliary input. Built-in Bluetooth gives you hands-free calling and music streaming with just about any phone. And, the CMS5 works with a SiriusXM tuner (not included), so you can enjoy the wide variety of entertainment provided by satellite radio up to 100 miles offshore. It even supports iTunes® Tagging, Artist Alerts, Song Alerts, Game Alerts and Replay to keep you current on the music, news, sports, and entertainment that matter to you.
Handy 'watertight' controller:
With the CMS5's "black box" installed, you can control everything from the watertight wired controller. The simple, robust design and IP66-rated water resistance combine to give you maximum functionality and reliability, even in the tough marine environment. The 4.3" LCD lets you see what's playing or who's calling, plus you can watch downloaded video. When you plug your rear-vision camera into the dedicated RCA input on the box, you can even see what's behind you when you're backing out of the slip.
Start building your system here:
The CMS5 is a terrific start toward building a great marine audio system. The receiver houses a built-in amp (50 watts x 4), and you can access bass and treble controls through your wired remotes. You'll appreciate the three pairs of preamp outputs when you add marine amps, along with the dual-zone outputs that allow you to play different sources in different parts of the boat.
Clarion invests thousands of hours into making their marine electronics tough enough to withstand salt water, heavy fog, blistering sunlight, and lashing rain. All that hard work leads to quality gear that's engineered to stand up to the extremes of a marine environment.
- The Clarion CMS5's iP6 Rated 4.3" Optically Bonded Color LCD Display lets you see what's playing or who's calling, plus you can watch downloaded video too regardless of outdoor lighting conditions.
- Built-in Bluetooth® W/aptX for your boat: The CMS5 receiver lets you stream music from your smartphone or any Bluetooth device to your boat's sound system. Bluetooth aptX processing (also found in many Android smartphones) restores the sparkle that's lost during compression, so you'll hear vastly improved sound quality.
- iPod®, iPhone® and Android phone controls: The CMS5 gives you mastery over your music collection, including genre/album/song title search using your iPod control wheel. If you're a Pandora® Internet radio fan, you can listen to your favorite stations when your iPhone's connected via USB. Song and artist information shows up clearly on the iP6 rated 4.3" Optically Bonded Color LCD display.
- MP3 / WMA / AUX / SiriusXM: You can plug a thumb drive (or 2) into the USB ports on the black box and enjoy all your favorite MP3 or WMA tunes, or you can play your digital music player through the AUX input. The CMS5 also works with a SiriusXM tuner (not included), so you can enjoy the wide variety of entertainment provided by satellite radio up to 100 miles offshore. It even supports iTunes® Tagging, Artist Alerts, Song Alerts, Game Alerts and Replay to keep you current on the music, news, sports, and entertainment that matter to you.
- Rear-Vision camera capable: Connect a camera (sold seperately) into the dedicated RCA input on the black box, and you can see what's behind you when you're backing out of the slip.